POSITION: Senior Counsel
of Banking, Finance and Corporate
PHONE NUMBER: +52 (55) 5292 5232
Mauricio Armenta Godínez
- Bello, Gallardo, Bonequi & Garcia, S.C., Associate since 2015
- PLT Oil One, Legal Counsel from 2011 to 2015.
- Grupo iCare, Legal Director from 2007 to 2011.
- Fundacion Monte Fenix, Legal Director from 2001 to 2011.
- Loza Treviño, S.C., Senior Lawyer from 1996 to 2001.
Mauricio Armenta is experienced in corporate law, which intailes drafting and revising civil and commercial contracts; structuring corporate governance; incorporating, splitting, and liquidating companies; business representation and monitoring in Mexico, Canada, the United States, England, and South Africa. Furthermore, he has provided counsel and has assessed and supervised corporate documents and projects for individuals as well as legal entities regarding business matters. Also notable is his role as legal director for Fundación Monte Fenix and Grupo iCare, for whom he provided legal counsel in relation to their expansion.
- Graduate Certificate in Contract Law, Universidad Iberoamericana, 2007.
- Graduate Certificate in Corporate Law, Universidad Iberoamericana, 2006.
- Professional Development Course in Management Techniques, 2004.
- Bachelor of Arts in Law, Universidad Iberoamericana, from 1992 to 1996.