Head of Real Estate and Risk Capital
PHONE NUMBER: +52 (55) 5292 5232
Juan Carlos Tejado
- Bello, Gallardo, Bonequi y García, S.C., Partner sincee 2016.
- Grupo Irradius e Invexcor , Head of Legal and New Business Department from 2009 to 2015.
- Grupo ICON, Head of the Legal Department from 2007 to 2009.
- Umbral Capital 2003 – Legal Manager from 2003 to 2007.
Juan Carlos is experienced in the negotiation, creation and operation of investment vehicles used to obtain capital resources and financing. He has given advice to various national and international companies with regard to the creation of investment trust for the analysis, valuation, regularization and acquisition of real estate, companies and projects. In addition, he has given advice to incorporate operating and real estate corporations, to prepare and comply with operational agreements, to prepare investment prospectus, to negotiate and obtain loans and reorganizations, to oversee and supervise companies and projects, and to build exit strategies for investors and investment funds.
Likewise, Juan Carlos has worked in projects related to corporate law, namely in relation to the incorporation of real estate groups associated with the real estate and housing sector. In particular, he collaborated in preparing such groups’ shareholders’ agreement, determining governance structures, transferring capital, merging and dividing legal entities, and preparing corporate and civil agreements.
- Private Capital Top Management Program, Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresas (IPADE), 2012.
- MBA, Instituto Panamericano De Alta Dirección De Empresas (IPADE), from 2001 to 2003.
- Corporate Law Specialization, Escuela Libre de Derecho 2000.
- Bachelor of Arts in Law, Universidad Iberoamericana, from 1993 a 1998.