Real Estate and Risk Capital
The Real Estate practice area at BGBG is comprised of specialized lawyers that pro- vide legal services with a focus on the real estate and construction sectors, with es- pecially broad experience in the industrial, commercial, residential, and infrastructure project market.
BGBG has a diverse and well-known real estate practice. We represent developers, builders, and private capital investors on their real estate projects. In addition, we o er a broad knowledge base of the various tax and regulatory systems that apply to this type of investment.
- • Negotiation and formalization of dual investment contracts.
- • Acquisition of land for development of real estate infrastructure.
- • Establishment of land tenure for condominiums.
- • Establishment and implementation of property or administrative trusts.
- • Attainment of financing for commercial, industrial,and residential real estate development.
- • Negotiation and formalization of the work contracts necessary for real estate development projects.
- • Acquisition of property for the establishment of industrial plants, corporate plants, and commercial and residential developments.
- • Counsel for corporate clients on leasing out their o ces, warehouses, and industrial facilities, as well as on residential leasing for foreign employees who live in this country.
- • Counsel for foreigners regarding real estate acquisition on the border zone and beaches (trust formation).