Biennial IBA Latin American Regional Forum Conference, BGBG part of the Local Host Committee.
A conference presented by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum.
Are we ready? Disruptive innovation in Latin America: the role of lawyers.
14–16 March 2018, Hyatt Regency Hotel and Intercontinental Presidente Hotel, Mexico City, Mexico
- Anti-corruption in Latin America
- Antitrust: a new era in the battle over consumers’ information
- Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution: what will stay the same?
- Compliance: beyond Lava Jato and the Panama Papers
- Environmental protection versus extraction technologies
- Free trade or protectionism? The renegotiation of Brexit, NAFTA and others
- Goodbye traditional banking, hello crowdfunding
- How technology is changing the future of real estate
- Human rights and gender parity
- In-house legal departments and the benefits of artificial intelligence
- Innovation, startups and intellectual property management
- Labour and employment: will employees exist in the future?
- Law rms: to merge or not to merge, that is the question
- Tax evasion, elusion and money laundering: where to draw the line
- The future of legal services
- The growth of green energy
- The impact of protectionism in M&A transactions
- What infrastructure does Latin America still need?
BOOK NOW AT WWW.IBANET.ORG/CONFERENCES/CONF829.ASPX
For more information download the full programme in this link.